The password reset process is the same for students, faculty, and staff. A video of the password reset process is available on YouTube.
Open your web browser and navigate to
Opens in new window
- Select Email under Student or Faculty/Staff Resources, or click Opens in new window here .
- Enter your Email Address and click Next.
- Click on Forgot my password.
- Enter the characters in the picture in the box for verification and click Next.
The two chosen methods of contact set up in the Authentication Verification process will appear.
- You must have access to the phone and/or third-party email account to continue.
- Complete both Verification Step 1 and Verification Step 2.
You will be prompted to immediately change your password to a new secure password.
A minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 characters, and must have three out of four of the following:
- Lowercase characters.
- Uppercase characters.
- Numbers (0-9).
- Special Characters
- A minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 characters, and must have three out of four of the following: