- Access Your Email From a Computer
- Access Your Email via the Outlook app
- Adding Your Email to Apple Devices
- Adding Your Email to Android Devices
Access Your Email From a ComputerAccess your LLCC Email via the web at Opens in new window My LLCC . Sign in with your email address and password.
Student Email format: email@example.com
Faculty/Staff format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Top
Access Your Email via the Outlook app
- Download the Outlook app from the respective store for your smart device.
- Sign In with your LLCC email address and password.
Adding Your Email to Apple Devices
- From the main iPhone menu, select Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account...
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the following details:
- Email Address: Enter your LLCC email address
- Domain: LLCC
- Username: your LLCC username (the part before the "@llcc.edu" in your LLCC email address)
- Password: your LLCC password
- Select Next
- A field for Server should now be visible, verify that Outlook.Office365.com populated the field, then select Next.
- Choose the features you wish to synchronize with the LLCC mail server (Mail, Contacts, Calendars)
- Select Done to complete the process.
Adding Your Email to Android DevicesNote: These steps are for Android version 4.0.4 "Ice Cream Sandwich", your specific version may vary slightly.
- Go to Settings
- Select Account and Sync
- Add Account
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Type in your LLCC email address and password, then choose Manual Setup
- Change the Domain\User Name field to LLCC\username (e.g. LLCC\juser1234)
- Change the Exchange Server field to Outlook.Office365.com
- Ensure Use Secure Connection (SSL) is checked and Use Client Certificate is unchecked, then click Next
- You must select OK on the following activation message if you wish to proceed.
- Select OK on the Remote Security Administration message
- Choose your sync options for you often your device should check for email; period to sync calendar, etc. and then click Next.
- One you have given the account a name, select Done to complete the process.